Our Faux Wood Beams are sold online only. We recommend ordering a few samples of beams before making your purchase. Just follow these six simple steps below.
1. Go to FauxWoodBeams.com to view our wide selection of designs, styles and color options for your home, office, business and more.
2. Order some fully rebatable samples. As an online store we realize not every computer has the same exact color settings, which means that our finishes can look different on different monitors. Ordering a sample lets you see and hold a piece of an actual beam so you'll know exactly what you're getting before settling on a purchase. Plus, you'll receive a rebate coupon with it to use on your next order.
3. Samples will be delivered to you. On average, our samples ship out within 2 to 4 business days meaning you'll have a piece of an actual faux beam in your hands within no time.
4. Once you have your samples, pick your favorite. Contrasting and comparing different styles and colors samples in your home, office or business will help you find the one that works perfectly for your design plans. Unlike other stores, all of our samples are cut from actual beams at our warehouse so what you get is a real sample, not a specially molded piece.
5. Place your order. We’ve worked hard to make our online store as streamlined and easy as possible for the best user experience. Any questions or comments, give our Customer Service Department a call and they’ll help you out.
6. Install your faux wood beams. Whether you’re a seasoned contractor or a DIYer, we offer concise installation guides that will help ensure your faux wood beams are installed perfectly.
Check out the Frequently Asked Questions page.
Visit the Installation Page.
Take a look at our Site Map.
Phone: 1 (800) 651-4223
In New York / International
Phone: 1 (631) 242-4105
Fax: 1 (631) 242-4108
E-mail:[email protected]Liz Ommundsen
517-C Acorn Street Deer Park, NY 11729