Tuscany Arched Beam
PLEASE NOTE that the product dimensions you are selecting are the outside dimensions of the product. Please refer to the Specifications Tab for more information.
Description of Arched Tuscany Beams
A Tuscany arched beam allows you to create virtually any ceiling design you can imagine. Add some zip to a vaulted ceiling without the heavy weight, difficult installation or high cost of using real wood.
Combine an arched beam with straight Tuscany beams to create faux wood trusses and a huge array of elegant architectural elements for archways and vaulted ceiling designs. The variety of custom lengths and radius sizes allows you to use them in a wide array of designs. You can even create sharp curves, gentle angles or even semicircles for your ceiling.
Available in four colors – walnut, cedar, oak and java or unfinished which can be painted or stained to your exact needs so you can use them in any décor. Its natural wood grain pattern will convince everyone you used real wood. Unlike genuine wood, a Tuscany arched beam won't attract termites or carpenter ants, succumb to moisture and weather, or require periodic resealing.Benefits of Tuscany arched beams:
- Creates the look of a pricey, hand arched beam – it even has authentic looking wood grain
- Almost limitless design possibilities for vaulted ceiling designs
- Totally maintenance free
- Resistant to termites, carpenter ants, moisture and weather damage
- Available in walnut, cedar, oak, java and unfinished
- Made of high-quality, lightweight, and durable polyurethane
- Can be ordered in Firerated Polyurethane using a Fire Rated Polyurethane Foam that meets ASTME-84 testing standards
Tuscany arched beams allow you to create regal ceiling designs on a commoner's budget.
Note: The Tuscany beams may have screws embedded below the surface. We recommend using a hand saw (not power tools) when cutting these beams. You may find these screws with a stud finder. Barron Designs is not responsible for any bodily harm or damage to your equipment. Click Here to view instruction on finding screws in beams.
Specifications of P40404108001AW
Specifications of P40404108001AW
Building a Truss
Click here to get started
Custom Tuscany Beams
Custom Tuscany Mantels
Custom Tuscany Planks
Custom Tuscany L-headers
Our samples are fully rebatable!We will include a coupon for you to use on your next online order.
Note: a sample will have the exact texture and color of the product, but width and height may vary.
- I thought you might like to see the pictures of my house after the installation of the faux beams you designed for my living room, dining and kitchen areas. As you can see, the beams are FANTASTIC! The beams look as if they were put in when the house was built and they really warm up the rooms. With the tall ceilings I have, it felt a bit cavernous in my living room especially, but now it fells warm and truly gives that rustic farmhouse feel to the room that I wanted.
I can’t say enough good things about how it looks now. Everyone who has come over to see them thinks they are real wood beams and ask me how much the “reclaimed lumber” cost. They are shocked when I tell them the beams are faux. Again, my thanks for your professionalism and quality design!
I wanted to thank you for all of your help with my beam project. Everything turned out great. Wanted to send you some pictures of the finished project.