Writing a Helpful Review
Please follow these guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible to other homeowners, builders and remodelers.
What to include:
- Be specific. Say exactly what you liked or didn't like about the product.
- Say why. Explain why a certain feature is good or bad.
- Compare. Tell how this product compares with similar products.
- Show it. If you have a photo that's worth a thousand words, include it in your review.
- Make your review just long enough to be helpful. A single line doesn't say much, but few people will read a really long review. Aim for something between 5 and 20 lines long.
- Stick to reviewing the product. If you have questions for us or comments about our web site, please contact us by phone or e-mail.
What to avoid:
- Don't use crude or objectionable language.
- Don't include any kind of promotional material or any email addresses, phone numbers or web links.
We reserve the right to edit or delete inappropriate content at our discretion.